Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 15: Universe!


Today was my first day of graduate school; ironically enough, today is also the birthday of West Virginia, which I find as just another one of the millions of reasons that the world is telling me I don't belong [really universe, really; today of all 365 days of the year TODAY is the birthday of West Virginia?]. The picture is of the one building I have classes in this summer; it is a windowless (but who needs natural light when there's fluorescence to burn our irises?), ugly, unadorned building, which the university has attempted to make more original with enormous works of art, and the much more modern, and ahead of the curve, escalators in lieu of any staircases (if you look carefully, I've captured three stair-eh-escalators in this picture).

Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Morgantown anymore.

2 comments:

carinne said...

Fail! Tuesday gets no love!

Barson said...

ACK, nor wednesday (and possibly Thursday). There's just not enough hours in the day. Can I post from Benjamin? That might help matters