Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5: Just Under the Wire


Almost forgot-again, but whew didn't. I forgot my camera in the basement as I was planning on taking pictures on my run today, but I left it at home in case it rained (it did) and I am too lazy/tired to walk all the way down there so I am reduced to using my phone again. My cheap, plastic, collapsible bedside table (purchased for approximately $5) is spruced up to the best of my non-existent budget; the Mexican vase complements my brightly colored bedroom even without flowers, and the tiara was purchased for one of my college birthdays and fits perfectly on my bedside lamp to make it less utilitarian and more, well, pretty, not to mention brings many a college memory back (not pictured is a vomtastic framed picture of me and Boyfriend in NYC at Christmas last year).

No comments: