Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day 3: Do you belong here?


Disclaimer: today's photoblog picture contribution was taken on my cell phone's camera, so please excuse the quality; for the first time ever, I forgot my camera on my wanderings.

Today, as I was venturing into newly not-so enemy territory [read: Oakland] to get some of the apparently endless paperwork filled out for grad school, I decided to snap a picture of this bizarre and puzzling building. For the life of me, I cannot figure out the purpose of it, nor the business a medieval castle torrent has in a 21st century urban setting. I suspect it's for the beheadings of unworthy WVU students who have the gall to attend this rival institution, because clearly we're undeserving and under-qualified (Henry VIII/the Red Queen would be so pleased).

No comments: