Thursday, June 09, 2011

Day 4: Born Runner


My love of shoes extends farther than the average woman's fawning over stilettos; I can spend hours analyzing every angle, fit and design on every shoe I purchase, including tennis shoes. These guys are a year old (purchased after a particularly nasty game of flag football when the opposing team ripped right through the mesh on my old Nikes) and I have already put them through quite a bit; from outdoor hikes through mud to intense daily workouts to get in shape for Spring Break and another workout regimen I'm starting to get in shape for vacation in August. Every time I get a new brand of tennis shoe (originally Adidas, then Nike, now Puma), I swear I will never change to another brand and get a little sad when my old tennis shoes are worn out; I absolutely despise throwing them away, and these guys will be no different as I foresee their demise at the end of summer.

1 comment:

carinne said...

joggerblogger!