Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things I Don't Have Time for Anymore...

Dear readers,

I know you have been patiently awaiting my comeback into bloggerdom. The bad jokes. The crappy picture-taking. The unimportant and wholly uninteresting posts. These things are important. I know it. It's been a long, hard month without my blathering on and on about nothing. But the waiting must continue. I still have another two weeks full of scrambling to finish homework and falling into bed exhausted at night. You must attempt to enjoy your summer without me. How will you survive? How will you survive enjoying a beautiful, carefree summer indeed.

When I get my three weeks of carefree-ness, I shall be back! Dull life updates that no one cares about and all.

Love,
Barson

1 comment:

carinne said...

yay! i am looking forward to being infinitely bored again