Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well, school started on Monday and it already sucks. They have really gotten strict about the days off...Only 12 per semester and 24 in the whole year. They also have to get a note the next day. The discipline is freaking crazy too...Basically, if you sneeze the wrong way, they'll call the cops and get you in school suspension. It took Shaler this long to realize that if you suspend someone, you get a free day at home to sleep while everyone else has to come. So they changed it. Also, if you're late twice to a class, you get detention. TWICE! I can't for the life of me figure out why they're being so horrible, they're treating us like we're suddenly going to revolt or something...This is the school that only had like what? Four fights last year? Oh, boy! Big problem, that Shaler High.

Other than that I've been killed with homework...A few hours per night, and that's not a plus when you have to work four and a half hours. Having a job while in school really really sucks.
But on the plus side, my birthday's tomorrow! Yay! I feel old...So many people are like 'wow! You're going to be 17! Wow!' Weird stuff man.

Well, my family's having a birthday dinner for me tonight with the whole clan coming down, so I have to get back to pretending that I actually care about Calc or whatever else I have to do...

No comments: