Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Unemployment? I wish

Ok, well a new update. I haven't done anything for a while, so there was nothing to post about. We went of vacation a couple of weeks ago. I got horribly sunburned, that turned into tan, that started peeling the day we came home so I couldn't show off my awesome tan to anyone. Awesome.

But anyways, either on Thursday or Friday, I got this paper from Giant Eagle that basically said that this was a warning. I had been late seven times in June (mostly five minutes, but the latest was eight) and they were mad. One more time, and I'm fired. Well, I can't remember if I was late in July, but if I was, then I'm sunk.

So I talked to my parents about all this. Hoping that maybe they'd say I could quit and then get a new job. Ha. I'm not allowed to quit, actually. How often does that happen? My parents forbade me to quit my job, until I get a new one. Hurray! I am half-ready to do what George Costanza from Seinfeld did in one episode. He did everything he possibly could to get fired from his job, including running in a skin-colored body suit across, I think it was, a baseball game. That'd be a sight to see. Me dashing in Giant Eagle in a nude body suit. Excellent.

In the meantime, I've been putting my application in everywhere. I really want a new job. If anyone knows where else I can apply, please leave a comment or e-mail me.

1 comment:

carinne said...

Helllooooooo!!!